Hygetropin has been on the market for over a decade now. It was first introduced to patients in 2008 as a type of generic type medication. It’s quite identical to the natural growth hormone of a human’s body.
The body’s natural growth hormone, based in the pituitary gland starts to slow down in most people as they move out of their teenage years. As such, it becomes obvious that many people in their most active years also HG deficient.
People with this kind of deficiency can be treated with Hygetropin. Its main purpose is to stimulate growth, as well as cell production. It can be used as a prescription drug, both for children and adults.
As an amino acid-based synthetic drug, Hygetropin is featured in a dried and frozen form. It comes in two specific sizes. The first is one is a 10 IU vial, and usually packed like a box of 10 vials. Then the second comes in 8IU vial and packed like a box of 25 vials.
What are the Benefits of Hygetropin?
There are numerous benefits that come with this medication. Here are some of them:
– Stunted children usually show faster growth within a few months of prescription.
– There is usually sustained progress in motor development.
– The patient usually report an increase in strength and mobility.
– The medication is known to increase the overall rate of metabolism, hence there is burning of body fat and significant weight loss.
– A potential side effect is that the drug could easily hinder the natural from the production of human growth hormones in the body.
Hygetropin remains both safe and effective for individuals with HG deficiency. The drug is also highly available. The great thing that it advantages outweighs any drawbacks that may be evident.