1. Human Growth Hormone or HGH, as it’s commonly called is a protein sequence that consists of a single unbroken chain of 191 amino acids. It’s produced by the anterior lobes of the pituitary gland located at the base of the brain. The HGH or Somatotropin is essential for the normal unhindered growth of the body, balanced body mass ratio, strong bones, fat burning, cholesterol levels, perfect metabolism etc. The HGH is therefore critical to maintain a balance in the body while it also plays a vital role in the overall mental and physical development of humans.
2. The American scientist, Choh Hao Li created ripples in the field of biochemistry in 1966 with his discovery and isolation of the GH. His efforts continued till 1970 when he synthesized the hormone for the first time in the lab. The technology has advanced manifold since then and several supplements have been created to help make up the lack of HGH. Hypertropin is one of the most widely trusted injections in this sphere.
3. GHD. A deficiency of Somatotropin arises due to inability of the body to produce adequate quantity of the hormone. This is termed as GHD and it can be associated to a genetic dysfunction or may occur due to some strain or any other medical problem like a tumor that blocks pituitary gland. Given the important functions performed by the HGH, its deficiency can cause numerous complications such as :-
(a) Stunted growth in children in growing age.
(b) Abnormally small body size at the time of birth due to congenital GHD.
(c) Depletion in blood sugar level.
(d) Sudden fat gain and/or muscle loss due to acquired or idiopathic GHD.
(e) Fluctuating temperament and rise in stress levels.
(f) Unexplained ratio of bad to good cholesterol.
4. Uses of Hypertropin. Produced externally by the secretion method, Hypertropin is one of the most identical replicas of the HGH produced by the body. It has been extensively used in treating diseases arising in children as well as adults due to GHD. Despite usage regulations, few athletes use it as performance booster. Some of its applications are :-
(a) Stimulate growth in children and adults.
(b) Quick recovery post surgeries or injuries.
(c) Reduce stress and control anxiety.
(d) Maintain the right bone density and muscle to fat ratio.
(e) Check the signs of aging.
5. Hypertropin Injections. The most used HGH comes in ready to use pens having different dosages and is also available in powdered form in vials that can be mixed with sterile water. The Hypertropin pens have the premixed liquid that can be used as subcutaneous or intramuscular injections depending upon purpose. The dose should be monitored and recorded as per the physician’s advice. Storage instructions for the vials and pens are different and must be followed precisely.
6. Conclusion. Hypertropin is arguably the most used HGH injection in the world because of its striking similarity with the endogenously produced Somatotropin GH. Hypertropin injections administered as per expert medical advice can offer miraculous results in treating the ailments occurring due to GHD.