1. Somatotropin is a 191 amino acids long chain hormone produced by the anterior lobe of the pituitary gland. It’s commonly called the HGH or the Human Growth Hormone as it contributes towards the mental as well as physical growth of the humans by stimulating cells to reproduce. Choh Hao Li, the American Biochemical researcher isolated the hormone in 1966 and then through 4 years of extensive experimentation, synthesized it in his lab in 1970. This impacted the methodology for treatment of growth related abnormalities across the world. Nutropin AQ is one of the most trusted HGH alternatives that revitalizes cell regenerative mechanism and hence cures many diseases that inflict humans due to deficiency of HGH.
2. Growth Hormone Deficiency (GHD). A deficiency of the endogenous GH, Somatotropin is called GHD and causes many ailments related to physical or mental growth in children and adults. The deficiency can arise due to some disorder of the pituitary gland, a trauma or some other reason. GHD may be idiopathic, acquired or congenital in nature essentially affecting mental, psychological or physical growth and causing one or more of the following conditions :-
(a) Obstructed Growth in Children or Adults. Children may have a genetic disorder from birth and the pituitary gland may not be producing adequate quantity of HGH leading to GHD. Due to some trauma, few adults may also suffer from this condition.
(b) Turner’s Syndrome. Some women may have only 1 X-chromosome that impedes fertility and also results in other developmental issues.
(c) Chronic Disease of Kidney. Commonly known as CKD, this abnormality is also mostly attributed to GHD.
(d) Few other growth problems like unexplained thinning of hair, extremely slow growth of nails and very small penis have also been reported in patients suffering from GHD.
3. Uses of Nutropin AQ. With advancements in medical research, there are many injections for GH supplements that have been developed and are being used worldwide. Nutropin AQ is arguably the most effective of them and is therefore one of the most highly prescribed GH alternative by physicians. Apart from some miscellaneous uses like fighting signs of aging, the FDA approved subcutaneous injection is extremely useful in curing the following ailments :-
(a) Acute Stress. It helps in keeping stress under manageable levels.
(b) Stunted Growth. It aids cell reproduction and speeds up growth to bring it to normal levels in children and adults who have either idiopathic or congenital growth issues due to GHD.
(c) Diseases like Turner’s Syndrome and Chronic Kidney Disease. Nutropin has been used to treat such medical conditions under expert supervision.
4. Precautions. The Nutropin AQ is available in NuSpin pens and cartridges and must be taken only as per prescription. Once opened, the injection must be used within 28 days and shouldn’t be frozen. Ideal storage temperature is between 2 to 8 degree Celsius. An accurate record of administration should be maintained and any complication or problem should be immediately reported to the doctor.
5. Conclusion. Nutropin AQ is the most trusted GH supplement injection to make up the deficiency of the endogenous GH, Somatotropin. GHD can lead to many growth related issues in children and adults. Nutropin has been used to treat numerous such complications successfully all over the world.