1. Introduction. Somatotropin is a hormone which is 191 long unique chain of amino acids produced endogenously by the pituitary gland’s anterior lobe in the human body. Commonly called the Human Growth Hormone or HGH, it’s critical for the development of mental, psychological and physical features in the humans, as it stimulates cell reproduction. It was first isolated in 1966 by the American Biochemist Choh Hao Li, who later started a revolution in Biochemistry Industry in 1970 by successfully synthesizing the hormone in laboratory. This event marked a new era of treatment for growth ailments as researchers and scientists created numerous alternatives for making up the deficiency of HGH. Nutropin AQ NuSpin is one of the most widely trusted exogenous growth hormone supplements across the world.
2. Growth Hormone Deficiency (GHD). In certain individuals, the pituitary gland doesn’t produce adequate quantity of HGH, thereby giving rise to a deficiency of this important hormone. As a result, cells don’t get necessary stimulation for regeneration which adversely affects growth rate in such persons. Whether idiopathic, acquired or congenital in origin, GHD can result in one or more of the following conditions in children or adults :-
(a) Stunted Growth. This is the most common and visible effects of GHD in children and adults.
(b) Turner’s Syndrome (TS). A disorder mainly in the X-chromosomes in women, TS can have damaging impact on fertility.
(c) Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD). This is a recurring medical problem in the kidneys which can occur in patients of GHD.
3. Nutropin AQ NuSpin Uses. This subcutaneous injection which is prepared and ready with multiple doses of predefined quantities of HGH is arguably the most efficient Somatotropin alternative. It’s an exact copy of the endogenous hormone and is available in 3 different concentrations of 20mg, 10mg and 5mg per 2ml. The injection can be self administered after minimal training and hence the patient is independent. Apart from fighting signs of aging, acute stress etc, it has been successfully used to treat many diseases like :-
(a) Idiopathic Short Stature (ISS). Children having height standard deviation score less than -2.25 have been cured through the use of Nutropin AQ NuSpin.
(b) Growth Hormone Deficiency (GHD). All symptoms and the root cause of GHD have been eliminated by using this injection.
(c) Other diseases including CKD, Turner’s Syndrome, hypothalamic disease etc have also been treated by this medicine.
4. Care and Precautions. Nutropin AQ NuSpin pens are available on prescription. The injections are pre-loaded with doses of different concentrations that must be taken only under expert medical advice. The injection must be used within 28 days of opening the pack and shouldn’t be frozen. The ideal temperature for storage is 2 to 8 degree Celsius and it must be protected from direct exposure to light. The patient should maintain a record of doses and needle should be changed for every dose. Although it doesn’t have any major side-effects if taken as per prescription, any complication noticed must be immediately informed to the medical professional.
5. Conclusion. Nutropin AQ NuSpin is a subcutaneous injection that treats many growth related diseases including GHD, CKD, Turner’s Syndrome etc. It must however be taken only under professional advice to avoid any issues and to get optimum results.