Many parents want their children to grow taller, or even use drugs to help their children grow taller. One of the common drugs is growth hormone. So, can Omnitrope¬†growth hormone really promote children’s growth? Is it necessary to give children this hormone?
On the morning of April 8, the reporter saw in the pediatric clinic of Changzhou Second People’s hospital that many parents came to see a doctor with their children. Many of them were not ill, but were asking about the relevant questions of “growth hormone”. According to doctors, growth hormone is a peptide hormone that promotes the growth of bones, viscera and the whole body, promotes protein synthesis and affects the metabolism of fat and minerals, and plays a key role in the growth and development of human body. The reason why parents ask about it is mainly because they want to make their children grow higher and win at the starting line through in vitro injection. Wu Guo, chief physician of Pediatrics of Changzhou second hospital, said: “we need to do stimulation test and pituitary MRI through a series of tests. If it is indeed consistent with auxin deficiency, we can fight. It’s a very good fight. “
70% of a child’s height is determined by heredity, and the remaining 30% is determined by nutrition, disease and other factors. Experts say that whether or not you need to play growth hormone should be determined according to the specific situation of the child. If you really need to play growth hormone, it is generally appropriate before the bone age is developed. Girls are 11 years old, boys are 13 years old. Of course, growth hormone may also have some side effects, so you need to test it before you hit it. Wu Guo said: “it can cause hyperglycemia, especially for diabetes family members, and a pituitary gland. If it has pituitary microadenoma and tumor constitution, it can’t be done. Some family members have hereditary liver cancer and gastric cancer, and we don’t recommend to fight them.”
In addition, experts also said that parents don’t need to pay too much attention to their children’s height. In fact, as long as they pay attention to their daily habits, their children can grow up healthily and happily. It is recommended to skip rope every day and go to deep sleep before 10 o’clock at night.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *